I recently bought a dvd collection from a link I was given. I bought the complete series of the show Third Watch. When i got to season 2 I started having a lot of problems. 2 episodes have stopped working (one 1/2 way though, another 3 minutes into it!) and I have been unable to get them to continue.

THEN I realized that between 2 of the discs, there are TWENTY TWO episodes missing. One disc ends about halfway though one season, and than the next disc starts half way through the next! I don't know how they could have messed up this bad when making the dvds (22 episodes!)

So of course, I emailed them telling them all these problems and I told them I want to return the product and get my money back! (You can not return an item from them until they give you a specific number, or something). I emailed them ions ago! Shouldn't they have emailed me back by now?! I emailed them again and still nothing. I mean, I spent over 100 bucks on this show from them, and they will not email me back! What am I suppose to do now?

Had an Experience with Tvaddicts?

Comments

Michael Kors - MK  handbag... *** no!! Michael Kors "My experience with Michael Kors has been a nightmare... one of the links that attaches the handle to the bag slips out and my bag falls off my shoulder constantly..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more Acceptance Now - This place is a joke Acceptance Now "This is my yard before and after these people have came. Twice this has happened. Not to mention giving my lawn person my info and why they was here im..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more Ryland Homes - Tiles bulging in master shower Ryland Homes "The tiles in my master bathroom showerwall started bulging then when I was showering the tiles fell off. I called a Contractor to see how what was going on that..." Read more