I waited for months to get the DVDs I ordered.They finally arrived and I found out very quickly that they were junk.

Most of the DVDs will not play. I tried unsuccessfully to contact TVAddicts. Once they have your money, fogeddaboudit -- they're finished with you. Do not use these people.

You WILL be disappointed. This was my first experience with being scammed. Since then I always check for reviews before purchasing anything on the web.

After I purchased DVDs from TVAddicts I read several TERRIBLE reviews about these people.My advice: always do a review check before buying.

Had an Experience with Tvaddicts?

Comments

I'm sorry you were hoodwinked, Hacktank.Since I wrote my last comment I went through all the DVDs that were sent me by TVaddicts.

Not only were MOST of them unplayable but a couple of those that were working were not even related to what I ordered!!!! I'm tellin' ya!!!!

Why are they still able to do business.This should NOT have happened to you!

I am in the same boat as you. I have been waiting multiple months and my order has yet to arrive and they have not replied to my email. Warning to all: Don't be lazy like us, or you will be sorry.

Michael Kors - MK  handbag... *** no!! Michael Kors "My experience with Michael Kors has been a nightmare... one of the links that attaches the handle to the bag slips out and my bag falls off my shoulder constantly..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more Flanigan Brothers Septic Illegal Flanigan Brothers Septic "Flanigan brothers septic is an illegal dumping septic tank company. They have been caught in the city of Buford for illegally dumping sewage into storm drains. They have also been..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more Many Etsy Items falsely labeled Etsy "Etsy states clearly what handmade means, but the site is full of items listed as handmade that are just drop shipped from huge sources. This is obvious when you compare..." Read more