Lima, New York

This site is a ripoff and consumer should beware.They have not sent their product to me but did not hesitate to withdraw the money from my account.

I will do whatever I can to help prevent these thieves from stealing again. I ordered the Dean Martin series on the 5th of May, 2010 with Pirority shipping. I should have received the product in 3 to 5 business days but it is now May 26 th and still have not received anything. They have replied once to my emails saying the order shoudl be received shortly.

I have emailed them on 4 occasions.Do not use this site.

Had an Experience with Tvaddicts?

Comments

Same story here.Ordered Boy Meets World Series back on May 27th.

Now it's June 10th. They took my money on the 27th but my order hasn't even shipped yet.

Now the website doesn't even work and I'm pissed.I will be disputing the charges with my credit card company.

The same thing happened to me. I placed an order on May 15th and haven't received anything get. I'm disputing the transaction with my credit card company.

I too have yet to receive my "Dean Martin Variety Show" DVD collection. I ordered on 5/15/2010.

They never responded to my last 4 emails.

It now appears that their website no longer works.

I'm going to contact Amex to get a refund.

Too lame.

I too ordered the Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts DVD set.I planned on picking it up for Father's Day.

They charged me 38.09 on 5/27. They updated the "order" to "awaiting fulfillment" but I haven't received a thing.

It looked like a legit company so be careful.They tricked me!

Same thing happened to me with Dean Martin Variety Show DVDs. Who can I contact now? :?

I 2nd this complaint I placed an order in late April, it is now late May and still nothing but a smaller bank account. I got a "shipped" e-mail but they haven't replied to my inquiries yet!!